Assistance to seafarers families. Evacuation to Romania.
The Marine Transport Workers’ Trade Union of Ukraine, with the support of the ITF Seafarers’ Trust and the largest shipping companies, is ready to gather seafarers’ families for their evacuation from Ukraine.
Evacuation voyage on a comfortable bus provides:
– transfer from Odessa to Romania, Brashov city;
– meeting at the point of destination and assistance in accommodation;
– accommodation and meals at the hotel for one week.
During this time, seafarers’ families must find further permanent accommodation and apply for required benefits in place (assistance will be provided); or plan other future options.
The date of departure is to be specified.
These services are free of charge for family members of Ukrainian seafarers.
This service is not provided:
– if you are already outside Ukraine;
– if you are going to travel by your own car;
– in any case that differs from the above-specified conditions.
If you are not in Odessa, but in the temporarily occupied cities, you should also fill out the form and wait for a call from a Union employee.
Date of next departure: 30th of July
IMPORTANT: Fill out the form below carefully and comprehensively! It will allow us to convey information to our partners as quickly as possible and process your request in the shortest time.
MTWTU-ITF SEAFARERS TRUST-VGROUP
The period is 22.03.2022-30.07.2022